Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspection, and certification, today launches a comprehensive suite of global solutions to optimize the efficiency of clients’ commodity testing facilities.
Outsourcing of on-site testing is a logical step for many operators, and Reshape Your Laboratory has been developed in response to approaches from clients operating in industries as diverse as agri-food, chemical production, oil refining, and mining. This initiative allows clients to focus on their core value-added activities.
In developing Reshape Your Laboratory, Bureau Veritas has leveraged the expertise gained from operating more than 300 laboratories across our global footprint.
Laboratory support solutions include:
- LABORATORY DESIGN to ensure optimum workflow, spacing and product handling, increase productivity and ensure equipment is up-to-date, maintained, and that proper protocols are established for shared devices.
- OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY through implementing Bureau Veritas’ LEAN 4 LABS’ program to reduce waste and deliver operational and quality improvements.
- HYGIENE practices and training supported by the ‘Restart Your Business With BV’ line of services to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- SUSTAINABILITY services supported by Bureau Veritas Green Line solutions to operate with the lowest possible environmental impact.
Partnership solutions include:
- ONSITE services for embedding Bureau Veritas’ testing operations in client facilities to ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy.
- SEAMLESS DIGITAL INTEGRATION by using Bureau Veritas’ digital platforms to link laboratories, quality management, and reporting systems LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and interface with clients’ platforms.
- PURCHASING services for leveraging the buying power of a global leader for laboratory supplies, aligning capacity needs, and eliminating bottlenecks or delivery gaps.
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE: Access to industry-leading subject matter experts for critical testing requirements.
- STAFFING, TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT to ensure staff remain at the forefront of innovation.